– A hilarious Twitter feed from a 28 year-old guy who lives with his 73 year-old father: ShitMyDadSays
– MSNBC commentator Helen A.S. Popkin wonders what’s up with Flickr.
– British customers of Lloyd’s TSB are being charged up to £200/month in overdraft fees… unless they’re Muslim, then it’s only £15.
– America is now exporting hate: Greyhound bus service is coming to the UK.
– For four years, there was a US state called Franklin. Made up of several counties in western North Carolina, it eventually became part of Tennessee.