– Well, the Lost finale sucked… and not just because of the crappy writing. Entertainment Weekly reports that the finale had 107 commercials, or over 45 minutes worth! A typical hour long show normally has 18-20 commercials per, but the first hour of Lost had 37!
– A dude buys a used paragliding rig for £300 off eBay. He then decides to take it out with no training whatsoever. What could possibly go wrong? Find out.
– European mobile phone operators have suspended the number 0888 888 888 after a string of mysterious deaths connected with it. In fact, every single person who has had that number for the past ten years has died under mysterious circumstances.
– Speaking of spooky, the Amityville Horror house is up for sale. It can be yours for a cool $1.15m.
– Guess what? Not only might sunscreen not prevent skin cancer, it might actually accelerate it! Awesome! Read more here.